Sunday, March 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- In Flanders FieldsToday was a very big day for me....
- AmsterDAM Well, what can I say. Everything you wou...
- Busy BerlinWe have to figure out the train system ...
- Prauge to BerlinOur last night in Prauge was a lat...
- Praha - A place to upload picturesSo I fianly fou...
- The Swiss Drinking Team AMANDA, THIS IS WHY IT IS ...
- I love German Beer!Last night we went on a beer to...
- I love Big Ass BeerTo much beer and little sleep m...
- The Munich ExpressSo after a rough last night in I...
- Foggy InterlakenInterlaken is an expensive place. ...



4 Comments:
Hi Shaun!!
Brugge was great, wasn't it :)
You had to give us a sign, we would have shown you the best places in Brugge!!
Greetz
from Anne,
a Belgian girl :)
9:57 AM
woooowwz, you missed something, Shaun! Ghent is soooo beautiful now in the sun. Al students are coming out of there 'holes' to party, enjoy the weather, party, enjoy the weather...
I think I go to bed now, I'm very tierd (of going out:) )
Seeja, Delfien (the other Flamish girl)
12:07 PM
Sorry girls, we wanted to stick around Belgium longer but needed to get south for some sun. I may be back in a couple months for a Red Hot Chilli peppers show. They are playing some out door festival.
Maybe ghent then?
9:02 AM
yes, werchter!!
delfien and i will go together!
yes, longing for some warmth too!!
but summer is coming!!
Greetz from Belgium
Anne
8:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home