Early Retirement: Part 1

Thursday, March 02, 2006


The Swiss Drinking Team

AMANDA, THIS IS WHY IT IS DISGUSTING FOR DOGS TO LICK YOUR FACE

posted by Shaun at 7:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Shaun
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I love German Beer!Last night we went on a beer to...
  • I love Big Ass BeerTo much beer and little sleep m...
  • The Munich ExpressSo after a rough last night in I...
  • Foggy InterlakenInterlaken is an expensive place. ...
  • Bern To InterlakenAfter a short stop in Bern we hi...
  • Hockey Night in ChamonixSo we didn't not have much...
  • I just typed out a long entry and lost it all. Im ...
  • Hello From Chamonix, France First off, scroll down...
  • (Jon leading the crowd of 100+...
  • No time for a Break eh??So maybe Im not that busy?...

Powered by Blogger